How do I implement the Billing System included in ExtraFax?Link: http://www.extracomm.com/Extracomm/FAQ.NSF/FAQs/d2e25df47f8486de482564fb00308cc7Apply to:
ExtraFax for Domino
All versionsLast Modified Date: 07/11/2007
Depending on what kind of information you need:
1) if you want a simple usage summary by user, you could simply switch to Billings & Accounting -> Billings by Users view. It gives you a list of fax transmissions by users.
2) if you want a full-fledged billings system i.e. calculate the charge per fax transmission, then you need to perform a number of setup steps as mentioned below:
1. At Billings & Accounting -> Billings Code
, Setup Billings Codes e.g. Accounts Dept, MIS Dept. User can either type in or pick up from this pre-defined keyword lists (from the Fax Options dialog box).
2. At Server Administration -> Carrier Table
, Create a Carrier Document and define the access code e.g. 011 for AT&T.
3. At Billings & Accounting -> Access Hours
, Create an Access Hours table which list the pricing structure for your carrier e.g.
|Monday - Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|8:00am - 5:00 pm ||Standard||Economy||Discount|
|5:01pm - 11:00am ||Economy||Discount||Discount|
4. At Billings & Accounting -> Access Charges
, Create an Access Charges table for each destination country levied by your carrier e.g. to make a call to UK via AT&T service,
|First 1 minute:||$2||$1.5||$1|
|Unit of Increment after 1st min: || 6 secs||6 secs || 6 secs|
Unit of Increment:
5. At Billings & Accounting -> Access Charges
to enable the Calculate Charge agent.