ExtraTxt - SMS-Text Messaging Hardware
Which GSM modem can be used by ExtraTxt to send and receive SMS-Text Messages?
For it to be used by ExtraTxt, the GSM modem MUST conforms to GSM standards that specify the AT-command interface. These include ETSI GSM 07.07, ETSI GSM 07.05, and others.
In particular, the following AT commands should be supported:
Please refer to the corresponding standards for details of these AT-commands.
Please consult your GSM modem or mobile phone vender for the AT-command set it supports.
For GSM/GPRS modems, we would recommend:
- MultiTech MultiConnect Cell 100
- Digicom Pocket GPRS Micro
Apart from the above GSM modems, ExtraTxt also supports the following SMS network modems.
MultiTech MultiConnect rCell:
- MultiConnect rCell is used by ExtraTxt as a network GSM modem to send and receive text messages.
- Simply plugs the MultiConnect rCell into the network and configure settings from its web interface.
- No driver installation and no additional machine is required.
- For more information, please see: http://www.multitech.com/en_US/PRODUCTS/Families/MultiConnectrCell100/ .