SecurTrac 2.6.1 for Windows/Linux/AIX NPA
New Product Announcement July 4, 2018
Extracomm is proud to announce the release of SecurTrac 2.6.1 for Windows/Linux/AIX. The licensed version is available at no charge to all the customers who purchased the SecurTrac Maintenance Plus plan and those customers who purchased SecurTrac after Apr 1, 2018.
1. Added remove recipient address(es) function into the Mail Policy Monitor.
2. Now supports unicode in regular expression filter function.
Bug fixes and updates
1. Process monitor filter may result in server crash on AIX platform. Fixed.
2. The e-mail content may not be correct, if attachment is replaced by link. Fixed.
3. On non-Windows platform, in certain situations, SecurTrac may have had some issues to create a new log database. Fixed.
4. Regular expression tester may not have always worked properly. Fixed.
The SecurTrac 2.6.1 upgrade is available at no cost to the following customers:
* Free upgrade for customers who are on a Maintenance Plus plan.
* Free upgrade for customers who purchased SecurTrac after Apr 1, 2018.
If you have not purchased a SecurTrac Maintenance Plus plan, but wish to learn more about SecurTrac 2.6, please contact your local Extracomm Authorized Reseller or Extracomm sales at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Extracomm by dialing +1 905-709-8602.
With continual changes to operating systems and new product features, we encourage customers to consider our yearly maintenance plan to ensure continual technical support and updates.
Download SecurTrac 2.6.1
Maintenance Plan Descriptions
SecurTrac 2.6.1 may be purchased from an Extracomm Authorized Reseller.
List of Resellers
SecurTrac Product Page