SecurTrac System Requirements
SecurTracTM runs as a native IBM Domino server add-in task. Below is a summary of hardware and software that is required for SecurTracTM to run properly on your IBM Domino servers.
- Similar hardware requirements for running a IBM Domino server
- At least 32MB memory in addition to the memory requirement for the IBM Domino server (128MB or more memory is recommended.)
- At least 50MB hard disk space (500MB or more free space for the Log databases is recommended). The actual storage requirement depends on amount of content being logged.
- Windows 2008/2012/2016 (32 Bit and 64 Bit versions), IBM pSeries (AIX), Sun Solaris and Linux
- Domino 8.5.x or above (32 Bit and 64 Bit versions)
Supported administration clients
SecurTracTM currently supports the following types of administration clients:
- IBM Notes Client 7 or above