ExtraFax – The ultimate fax/sms server for HCL Notes & Domino
| ExtraFax is a native HCL Domino faxing solution that integrates seamlessly with HCL Notes e-mail, enabling users to send and receive faxes, text messages directly from their e-mail or web client. Easy to use and to learn, ExtraFax is an add-on application that was built from the ground up. Completely scalable to meet the needs of any organization – from SMB to large enterprises – ExtraFax is an award-winning product proven to be the ultimate fax server for Domino.|
Ease of Use
- Sending a fax is as easy as sending an e-mail, whether it is from a user’s HCL Notes mail database, HCL iNotes or HCL Verse. Anything that can be printed in Microsoft Windows can be faxed.
Safeguard Confidential Documents
- Restrict access for users and/or fax administrators to only see the cover page of a fax, ensuring the contents of the fax remain private and confidential. For heightened security, route inbound faxes directly to individual inboxes using DID routing.
Fax-over-IP (FoIP) Support
- ExtraFax supports FoIP which allows users to send faxes using an existing VoIP infrastructure.
- Deploy ExtraFax seamlessly in a virtual server environment while using FoIP, a Hybrid Cloud implementation or by using the ExtraFax Remote Port server.
SMS-Text Messaging Messaging
- ExtraFax’s SMS gateways allow users to send and receive text messages directly from their HCL Notes mail database, via HCL iNotes and HCL Verse.
- Searching large documents for a small piece of information can be tedious and time consuming. With OCR, users have the ability to quickly search faxes saved in searchable PDF format for pertinent information, saving time and increasing productivity.
- Native printing ensures quality conversions of file attachments into a fax format so that the way the attachment is viewed in its native application is how the document will appear when faxed.
Cover Page Wizard
- Using a Wizard style interface, create cover pages seamlessly. End users and administrators can also preview the available ExtraFax cover pages before they are used.
Awards & Recognition:
- ExtraFax requires only one central database to run. All configurations, user preferences, cover pages, logs and fax queues are all centrally managed in one post office database.
Hybrid Cloud Implementation Option
- ExtraFax can be installed on-premise without the need to purchase and manage expensive fax hardware and telecommunication gateways. Instead, leverage the new ExtraFax Hybrid cloud integration that sends and receives faxes securely using a fully hosted and managed cloud-based telecommunications infrastructure.
Support for the Latest Brooktrout Fax Devices
- For companies who prefer to maintain all fax server infrastructure on-premise, that implementation model of ExtraFax remains a fully supported configuration including support for the latest Brooktrout fax hardware and virtual FoIP products.
Supports Latest Domino and Operating System Versions
- Natively install and run ExtraFax Server on HCL Domino 12 on Windows 2019. ExtraFax server in workstation mode also supported on Windows 10 Professional. For a complete listing of all system requirements, please visit http://extracomm.com/home.nsf/www/efprodreq
Clustering, Fail-over and Load Balancing
- By supporting clustering, fail-over and load balancing, ExtraFax is able to ensure high availability and scalability of faxing services.
- Deliver inbound faxes based on CSID, IVR, DID/DTMF, Caller ID, PORT level or bar code based routing. ExtraFax can generate and recognize QR bar codes (right), and 3 of 9 bar codes (left). Bar codes can be incorporated into an organization’s standardized forms to be used for automatic inbound routing purposes.
Enhanced API/Web Service
- Programmers working in Java, Visual C#.NET, Visual Basic.NET and ASP.NET can benefit from the newly enhanced ExtraFax API which allows them to integrate ExtraFax into your custom enterprise applications and ERP solutions.
3 of 9 bar code
ExtraFax for HCL Domino Sales Presentation (13:08)